Friday 10 February 2012

Fear You


Only you can make the darkness bright, Only you can fill my heart with light, Always in my thoughts but never in my sights, Without you I don't think I have the strength to win this fight..


Acting in anger and hatred throughout my life, I frequently precipitated what I feared most, the loss of friendships and the need to rely upon the very people I'd abused.


I hate you,
and then I love you.
It's like I want to throw you off a cliff,
then rush to the bottom to catch you.



I may looked cruel to you. I may looked like I don't give a damn about your tears. I know you won't care about me anymore, but I want u to know I'll always be your shoulder to cry, really i am...


xoxo
kittygoregeous 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Beloved Readers