Monday 10 October 2011

First Sight Romance


Love at first sight is very, very real. Know how I know? I’ve experienced it.
There was no retrospective pondering. There was no confusion on the difference between love and lust. It was what it was. And even a hopelessly sardonic person such as myself simply couldn’t deny the reality of it. I knew I loved this guy. The moment I saw him. When I first saw him a while back, i literally grabbed my chest because I physically felt my heart give one tremendous beat. I'd never been so immediately drawn to someone. The way he spoke, his demeanor, the way he walked, what he talked about.. everything. I felt that I'd already known him somehow and immediately felt so comfortable. I felt automatically connected to him. attached. And his smile, omg, so genuine and amazing. He was so kind and warm and I can’t forget about how I felt. Even though that time was short.

Yes its true some times it happens. Love at first sight. Yes, love is deeper than sight. But sometimes at first sight, you can tell a lot about a person and connect at a very deep level that is not about looks. I also think that having this connection gets you through a lot and gives you something to come back to.

xoxo
kittygoregeous

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Beloved Readers