Why are some people cute and some aren't?
Humans subconsciously study bone structure, and a lot of opinions of why people are "cute" are based upon that. Which is why sometimes when people ask "Why do you think they are cute" you don't quite know why, its because your actually studying their bone structure in their face. A persons eyes and self-esteem may also be factors into such a claim.
- Perfection is the child of time.
- Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
- The true perfection of man lies not in what man has, but in what man is.
- Imperfection clings to a person, and if they wait till they are brushed off entirely, they would spin for ever on their axis, advancing nowhere.
- Perfect numbers like perfect men are very rare.
- The condition of perfection is idleness: the aim of perfection is youth.
- All of us failed to match our dreams of perfection. So I rate us on the basis of our splendid failure to do the impossible.
- It is only imperfection that complains of what is imperfect. The more perfect we are the more gentle and quiet we become towards the defects of others.
- True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
- Perfection of means and confusion of goals seem-in my opinion-to characterize our age.
- No one becomes perfect, but some become great.
- If a man should happen to reach perfection in this world, he would have to die immediately to enjoy himself.
- The important work of moving the world forward does not wait to be done by perfect men.
- The only nice thing about being imperfect is the joy it brings to others.
- No one is perfect… that’s why pencils have erasers.
- A designer knows he has achieved perfection, not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
- Fix your eyes on perfection and you make almost everything speed towards it.
- The pursuit of perfection, then, is the pursuit of sweetness and light.
- Assert your right to make a few mistakes. If people can’t accept your imperfections, that’s their fault.
- The principal mark of a genius is not perfection but originality, the opening of new frontiers.
- Everything is perfect in the universe –even your desire to improve it.
- No good work whatever can be perfect, and the demand for perfection is always a sign of a misunderstanding of the ends of art.
- Perfection is our goal, excellence will be tolerated.
- A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault.
- Perfect is determined in shortened measures of time, not over long periods of time or lifetimes. It would be unnatural.
- The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself.
- Only mediocrity can be trusted to be always at its best.
- This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfection.
- Be intent on the perfection of the present day.
- The more perfect a thing is, the more susceptible to good and bad treatment it is.
- I don’t confuse greatness with perfection. To be great anyhow is…the higher achievement.
- All things excellent are as difficult as they are rare.
- Better to do something imperfectly than to do nothing flawlessly.
- Artists who seek perfection in everything are those who cannot attain it in anything.
I’m not perfect. you are not perfect. we are not perfect. so be contented what you have. the person you love is the one who comes when you dont even ask.
listen to :
by christina perri