Well hello sweethearts! as u can see now, i just made a simple makeup tutorial here. credit to a friend of mine cuz she had willing to be my 1st trial's. first & foremost I'd like to say that making this tutorial doesn't mean that I'm into some sort of publicity or whatsoever. with this tutorial, I want to share to your friends on how easy to apply make-up products. all eligible women to be beautiful.
Steps achieving perfectionist :
1. First, I will use the foundation as the first layer. This cream will be applied on the flat face to the ground. selection of the foundation should be appropriate due to skin structure which is not all cream products can be used to your skin. Here I use the cream Safi Rania Gold.
2. After wearing foundation, I will apply Johnson & Johnson's face powder . sweep across the face so as not to look spotted, spots.
3. This third step will focus on how to apply eye shadow to your eyelids. this time, I used three colors of eye shadow cream yellowish brown, brown and dark brown liquid. this kind of colors is used to our eyes appeared to be more substantial and interesting. These colors are also very suitable to the slanting-eyed woman.as the first layer, apply a yellowish brown eye shadow across the eyelid above. then apply the color of melted chocolate eye shadow on top near the eyebrows. when applied to the two colors, apply a dark brown eye shadow just at the end of the eye to look smokey.the next step, apply a liquid brown eye shadow under your eyes (rub half points). and a little white eyeshadow color next to it.
4. then, draw on your eyes with liquid eyeliner. exaggerates the end of the line a little eye liner to look like cat eyes.
5. okay, after that you can apply a little blush on your cheekbones. This time I use Avon product for a very interesting color of natural reddish.
So here's the result !! :
|Kitty Goregeous & her trial's|
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. and when that person has ugly thoughts everyday, every week, every year, the face gets uglier & uglier until it gets so ugly u can hardly bear to look at it. A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose & a crooked mouth & a double chin & stick-out teeth, but if u have good thoughts they will shine out of ur face like sunbeams & u will always look lovely.