Wednesday 28 March 2012

Bear Bear



"When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you."

"If a hug represented how much I loved you, I would hold you in my arms forever."

"If I know what love is, it is because of you."

"So dear I love him that with him, All deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life."

"The most eloquent silence; that of two mouths meeting in a kiss."

"Love is the emblem of eternity; it confounds all notion of time; effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end."

"We always believe our first love is our last, and our last love our first."

"Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius."

"As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you."

"In his younger days a man dreams of possessing the heart of the woman whom he loves; later, the feeling that he possesses the heart of a woman may be enough to make him fall in love with her."

"A baby is born with a need to be loved - and never outgrows it."

"The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along."

"Sometimes love is just a lot of heartache, but when u find a person who loves u for u then u are in true love and it will last forever...."

"You talk too much, you laugh too loud, that's the price of love."

"Forgiveness breaks the chain of causality because he who forgives you -- out of love--takes upon himself the consequences of what you have done. Forgiveness, therefore, always entails a sacrifice."

"Nothing is more beautiful than the love that has weathered the storms of life. The love of the young for the young, that is the beginning of life. But the love of the old for the old, that is the beginning of things longer."

xoxo
kittygoregeous

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Beloved Readers