Thursday 19 April 2012

Me You


Dear Abdul Hakim...

"My night has become a sunny dawn because of you."


"When you came, you were like red wine and honey, and the taste of you burnt my mouth with its sweetness."

"The life and love we create is the life and love we live."

"Like music on the waters is thy sweet voice to me."

"So dear I love him that with him, All deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life."

"A simple I love you means more than money."

“Love is not an equation, it is not a contract, and it is not a happy ending. Love is the slate under the chalk, the ground that buildings rise, and the oxygen in the air. It is the place you come back to, no matter where your headed” 

“He looked so lost, so soulful, so lonely. I wanted him to kiss me now. I wanted to let him know I was his for all eternity.” 

“I could not tell you if I loved you the first moment I saw you, or if it was the second or third or fourth. But I remember the first moment I looked at you walking toward me and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you.”

truely loves you,
kittygoregeous


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Beloved Readers