Monday 12 September 2011

Same Old Same


boredom. the best tag line for my routine. sleeping under warm sheets and spongy pillow; woke up at 9.00 am. just being so damn simple, half naked. wearing those panties, and sometimes shorts paired with tshirt or singlet on top. preparing for lunch set, surfing the social networking and straight away jump off to my bed. after all, man really needs to charge up right?


At the side of the most dark corner, i sat alone posting my blog. mostly, i'd rather find a silent place. i'm not a type of teenager who loves to bang all over the place yet, i'll find myself silently. harsh; it's not really what i'm into for. what i meant was about my writing skills. sometimes it takes days to finish up my posts.

listen to :
rise up
by bless the fall

xo
kittygoregeous

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Beloved Readers