Tuesday 20 December 2011

Hearts Belong In Pairs

    

     I should by know from the first time i met him. not giving too much hopes & think we might end up with happy ending. last nite was the worst nite ever, i took the very 'brialliant' idea with asking him to let me go. it started with an out of nowhere hackers whom hacked my facebook and posted something silly using my account. he was sounds like 'hwo need's my tits?' (a simple grammer to be mistake as im not that type of people who blind to do the mistake). well, actually i havent went to facebook since 2 days ago as i cant manage to go through it & i just logged in my boyfriend's account (okay, after few hours ago by last nite he wasnt mine anymore). i was very shocked when i saw 'im' posting a status which was not really me. i tried to warn the hackers but eventually he walled me some threat words that he barely hack my boyfriend's too if i dont stop chiding him. okay, im just afraid if my friends might say something bad upon me as 'im' posting some cheap status. tits? whoever else sane on earth wants to give up their tits? i wont! after that happened, few friends of mine called me to speak out bout that hackers thing. felt realived cuz few friends knew that im not that grammer mistakes & chepo to give out my tits. silly.

     As in dilemma, i tried to give calls to my boyfriend like hundred times but he didnt pick up any. I felt so bruised, bit disappoint as well because he never there for me whenever i needed him to share something with. being that kinda sorrow & down, i called him again & yes he didnt pick up again. few minutes later he only just texted me what happened to u? thats all???????????? after ive been calling him like thousands yet he act like do-not-know person. i was in angry because my friends always come first instead of him. how u supposed to feel if u were in my shoe honey?? he even rejected my calls as im goin to eat him i just need u to light my burden. thats all. why on earth u always think that i might yell at u like crazy? no, i wont do that. please give me some cares. and for the last time, he picked up mine and i started to cry. i spilt out of all ive been wanting to tell him about. he seems like no understands me & keep on blaming me not to understand him though. i asked for break up and ended up the calls. he done nothing but asked me 'why must u leave me just because of facebook thing?' see??????? he'll never know what i want & feel most. I'm not asking for a break up because of that damn silly facebook but yet it was u. your attitude.

     You'd never know that I've cried lots thinking of letting u go. i loved u still but this heart bruised bit because u never ever be there for me. I'm all alone by myself. and the thing that always running on my head is differences between u & Andi. we have known each other since 9 years ago but that's not the reasons why she always get the 1st place in my heart. u still remember my 20th years birthday? on a day that u have promised me to buy things as a gift for me? i don't think so cuz u never buy even once for my birthday until now. while Andi has gave me a handbag. i knew she wont let me down. plus, she has bought me lots since we were friends. she gave me sooooo much cares like no one else could. shes like a sister, a boyfriend, & a brother to me. on the other hand, shes the one who always worried if anything bad happen against me. and shes the one who always puts me on the 1st place in her heart. i wish u could do better than her. but at the end.... we ended up with broken heart & thanks to u, Hakim :')
I'm out of done...

I'm not supposed to love u.
I'm not supposed to care.
I'm not supposed to live my life wishing u were there.
I'm not supposed to wonder where u are or what u do.
I'm sorry i can't help it cause im in love with u.

Love isnt just about 'love' matter but its wrapped & bond with cares, forgiven, understanding as well.

xo
kittygoregeous

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Beloved Readers