Wednesday 3 August 2011

♥ Ich Liebe Dich Zhuyin Cloud ♥

Mood : Love <33

First and foremost i'd like to say thanks for stoping by here eventho my blog wasnt creative enough like yours (: okay people,today on my 7th posts,i'd love to let u know bout my most beloved guy,Zhuyin Cloud (Hakim). this is my 2nd posts featuring him on my blog..well lately ive been thru a lot of obstacles to bring our relationship to the next level..the reason why im posting this blog was because he means world to me,i need him like my whole life..hes my hubby-to-be and fullstop! i never wish to have any 3rd party in our relationship..so i guess uve heard me clearly ^^


"if i walk,would u run? If i stop would u walk? If i say ure the one,would u believe me?"

Heres the things i wanna tell u from our beginning love story :p :
  • Dear papa,hakim yg mama plg sayang..mama tau mama selalu mrh2 papa eventho hal tu remeh temeh je..mama jaat sbb slalu wt papa susah ati..maafkn mama ye papaku :(
  • Mama syg papa sepenuh ati mama,xde yg lain melainkan papa sorg je! kalau papa cube2 cari perempuan len,siaplah mama karate teruk2..hee xD
  • Honestly,i approved u as my friend,my shoulder to cry,my big brother who always there to advice me when im wrong,my teacher who teach me how beautiful love is,my boyfriend who always talk sweet things to me,and lastly as my hubby who always be my pillow,my blanket,hug me around u whenever i need it,and teach me how to be a good wifey. <33
  • U know what papa? the sweetest thing about u was seeing u pouting at me when i eager to u not to do that and this..mama tau mama agak 'queen control' tp papa still big boss mama ^^
  • Papa,do u really know what ive been dreaming bout us on our future?umm..mama selalu byangkn byk benda bile teringat kt papa..i feel like everything are possible to be true when i have u..
  • Mama nk papa tau mama ikhlas dgn hbgan kite ni..yesss!!!! kdang2 mama slalu mrajuk sbb papa ni x punctual tp mama happy cuz kite xpnah lgi gado bsar siap ada tumbuk2 sume..sumpah xpnah ada kn papa?hee~papa xpnah marah mama wlaupn skali..klu papa marah mama pn xpe,cuz mama tau nk pujuk,amek ati papa alek.. xD
  • Mulai dri harini,mama janji akn kurgkn marah2 mama kt papa..mama kcian tgk papa wat muke sedih bile kna mrh :p Saya rindu,sayang,cinta awak HAKIM <33

"If i could say what i wanna say,i'd say i wanna blow u away..be with u every nite and im squeezing u too tite..If i could see whai i wanna see,i wanna see u go down on one knee,marry me today..Im wishing my life away with these things i'll never say.."
  • Isnt that sweet papa if we could realized our dreams come true?im hoping that i day u'll down on ur one knee,proposed me to be yours..ahhhh!! please God,let the time passed quickly thus i can be his wife.. :(
  • Mama promise,if kite marry mama akan jd ur best wifey in the world..mama akan suapkan papa makan,basuhkan baju papa,mandikan papa,sikatkan rambut papa,masakkan yg sedap2 utk papa tiap2 hari..i always dreaming of waiting u at home..tuggu papa balik keje..mama dan anak2 kite akan tunggu papa kt umah.. ^^
  • Papa jgn risau sayang..mama akan selalu ada utk papa dalam ketika susah dan senang..sebab setiap halangan yg terjadi akan menguatkan lagi hbugan kite ni..mama dah letakkan kpercayaan mama kt papa...so please hold on ur promises towards me..
  • Papa kena ingat yg mama hanya utk papa dan papa hanya utk mama..thats it.

Dream without fear,love without limits - Jordan Witzigreuter

  • Pix kat atas ni mama terjumpa time surf yahoo image..bile mama tgk pix ni i was like 'woahhhh,i want the same thing happen to me too!!' giler a ramainya baby nk kna jage >.< but jgn isau papa,1 day mama akn bg papa anak yg rmai bg meriah sket umah kite..xdela sunyi je kn xD *cam larat je nak jage ramai2 anak ni..haha :3
  • Haishhh..telling u the truth,u deserved to get the best from me..papa nk ape ckp je,mama akan cube penuhi..im ur wifey-to-be so i must obey all the advice that uve spoken to me..example : mama,jgn pkai sexy sgt nnti ada laki pndang2 mama..hehe..lagi satu 'mama.makan byk sikit,bg badan tu naik..jgn rsau mama xkn gemuk pnya..hhaha *sorry papa :p
  • Well,mama ada search byk love quotes utk papa..it means a lot to me if u really understand the meaning of the quotes <33

He stole my heart.So i stole his last name

  • There is only one happiness in life -- to love and to be love.
  • What I needed most was to love and to be loved, eager to be caught. Happily I wrapped those painful bonds around me; and sure enough, I would be lashed with the red-hot pokers or jealousy, by suspicions and fear, by burst of anger and quarrels.
  • "When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."
  • You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
  • To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
  • The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
  • If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go.
  • Women wish to be loved not because they are pretty, or good, or well bred, or graceful, or intelligent, but because they are themselves.
  • The best thing about me is you.
  • Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, Pain of love lasts a lifetime.



Zhuyin Cloud Kitty Goregeous



Zhuyin Cloud Kitty Goregeous
Zhuyin Cloud Kitty Goregeous
Zhuyin Cloud Kitty Goregeous

I wonder what You think of me
When I put Your name in spotlights
And run into the dark night all alone?
I live like I'm changing with the seasons
When You give me every reason to stay by Your side
But still I hide

It's no secret
I know everybody knows
I need You
I need You
It's no secret
That I'm afraid to be alone
I need You
I need You now

I gotta get this off my chest
I've been drowning in the ocean
Pledging my devotion to the one I left
For something in between
My hands and the unseen
You've been here every day
I ran away

Every single second
Every minute that goes by
I need You
 
: Nevertheless - Its No Secret
 
 
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky his is to have you.... The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her.'


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Beloved Readers