Thursday 25 August 2011

Walk Into His Shadow


life wasn't sweet as we thought. thru happiness, someones somewhere might struggling from difficulties. thus, we all should thankful to the God for giving us the easiness thru life. after having our dinner, my pops told me to open up the box; which contains donuts in it. it's one of my favourite cakes. i didn't eat, even touched on the melting choc cuz i'm lil bit full of my dinner's. i just let the donuts on the table, thought i can eat them after several minutes. yet, my sister ate the donuts without asking me first. i'm soo sad.


me and zhuyin cloud. we really had a tons of fun on this nite. my beloved cousin was there too like always. she's kinda chinese mixed face with fairer skin than i am. as u guys can see, we always spend our time together doing things that could added up some joyfulness into our relationship. without him, my life would never be the same.

A man reserves his true and deepest love not for the species of woman in whose company he finds himself electrified and enkindled, but for that one in whose company he may feel tenderly drowsy.

listen to :
speakers
by days diffrence

xo
kittygoregeous

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Beloved Readers